22.11.08

le fin

thus endeth the journal. you'll likely have noticed that there's not much from days two and three. there are a couple of reasons for that. first, when my meds started to kick in i had a bit of a time keeping my thoughts straight. i had also developed a gnarly sinus infection that didn't help. mostly, as i got better the differences between myself and the others became less and less comfortable. i retreated to my room and read, which didn't give me much to write about. finally, conversely, as i got less chemically depressed i became more and more depressed emotionally from being in that place and i just lost interest.

i have one journal entry i wrote yesterday morning that i'll paste up here in a minute, and then we're on into real time. and then we'll see whether i keep up with this thing at all. i'm almost sad the journal is finished. now i have to come up with fresh stuff!

No comments: